top of page
  • Admin

British: Scott Farm

Updated: Apr 1, 2023

This concrete shelter is located on the Wulvergemstraat, formerly the Wytschaete to Kruisstraat road, and the nearby farm of the same name.

Authors image

Linesman Map

It is built into the shelter of the hill however; it shows signs of artillery strikes from both German and British guns. The bunker was occupied by the Germans following their spring offensive in April 1918. It was a headquarters for the 14th Australian Infantry Brigade as well as the 54th and 55th Australian Battalions.

Authors image

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Коментарі


Функцію коментування вимкнено.
bottom of page